Wednesday, October 31, 2012

After having written a Novel


Monday, December 7th, 2009
After having written a Novel
I finished writing a novel last week. It's just a lot of words, but it was not easy to write. There were times when I didn't know what to write next. Fortunately, some of the characters wanted to express themselves, so they forced me to finish. At present, there are five people trying to read an report back on it. I can imagine all sorts of responses, but I have no doubt that it is better than much of what has been published in the last few years, and it has themes that are significant to most people. The next step will be to write a synopsis and query letter, and to start shopping the thing around.



I just remembered that I had a blog on Live Journal, so I am going to move some o the entries over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment